Fulfilling the legal obligation regulated by the provisions of Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the EU L 119 of 04.05.2016 p.1) hereinafter referred to as "RODO", informs that:
- Administrator: Monika Cepowska '' Ant-art'' Bałdrzychów 34, 99-200 Poddębice
- Your data may be disclosed to state authorities, legal protection authorities such as the Police, the Public Prosecutor's Office or the Court, or to local authorities in connection with ongoing investigations.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organisation,
- Your personal data will be processed and only for the period and to the extent necessary for the legitimate purpose of the processing
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Data Protection Authority if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the RODO,
- Your personal data are necessary for the processing of your order
- Ant-art Antyki&Artykuły online shop available at the Internet address https://antart.com.pl/ , is run by Monika Cepowska seated in Bałdrzychów 34, 99-200 Poddębice, conducting business under the name Ant-art. entered in the Central Register of Business Activity and Information (CEIDG) maintained by the minister responsible for economy, NIP: 828-138-24-33, REGON: 384073808
- (2) These Terms and Conditions are addressed both to Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Shop and set out the rules for the use of the Online Shop and the principles and procedure for concluding distance sales agreements with the Customer through the Shop.
- Purchases on the website of the antart.com.pl shop signify acceptance of these terms and conditions, including the purchase of used or defective products, acceptance of defects mentioned or written on the product page in the DESCRIPTION section or in the MORE INFORMATION section. The company Ant-art. makes every effort to ensure that all details of product defects are listed on each product page.
- By placing an order via the antart.com.pl website, you authorise Ant-art. to conclude a contract for the shipment of an order that is used, defective or has signs of use. The ordering party shall cover the shipping costs of the ordered goods. This cost does not constitute a transaction between the orderer and the buyer and the company Ant-art. The certificate of this cost is a proof of sending the parcel to the address of the orderer and is kept in the registered office of the company Ant-art.
Rules for placing an Order
In order to place an Order it is necessary to:
1. log into the Shop (optional);
2. select the Product that is the subject of the Order and then click on the "Add to basket" button (or equivalent);
3. log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
4. if the option of submitting the Order without registration has been selected - fill in the Order Form by entering the data of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the data for the invoice, if different from the data of the recipient of the Order,
5. click the "Order and pay" button and confirm the order by clicking on the link sent in the e-mail,
6. select one of the available payment methods and, depending on the payment method, pay for the order within the specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
Delivery and payment methods offered
1 The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
a. Postal delivery, cash on delivery,
b. Courier delivery, cash on delivery,
c. Personal collection available at: Przekora 9a, 99-205 Dalikow, white warehouse
2 The customer may use the following payment methods:
a. Payment on delivery
b. Cash on delivery
c. Payment by bank transfer to the Seller's account
d. Electronic payments e. Payment by credit card.
(3) Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Shop's pages.
Procedures, submission and cancellation of orders
1. The order can be placed via the function of adding individual products to the shopping cart or via the "Order with obligation to pay" button
2. in order to carry out the order procedure correctly, it is not necessary to create a user account in order to observe the status of your order on the antart.com.pl website or by obtaining information by calling 601-190-744.
3. the purchase is conditional on the correct completion of the contact details, including a valid e-mail address and telephone number at which the order can be confirmed.
4 Orders can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year. Orders placed on weekdays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be processed on the next working day.
5. in the event of circumstances preventing the complete or temporary realisation of a placed order, the operator of antart.com.pl reserves the right to suspend the realisation of the order - it undertakes to immediately inform the Purchaser about the situation.
6. in case of incorrectly filled in contact data (incorrect e-mail or discrepancies in the telephone number or its absence), they will not be considered individually. The antart.co.pl website operator reserves the right to suspend the processing of a questionable order.
7. Pursuant to the Consumer Protection Act, every customer has the right to return goods, i.e. withdraw from a concluded contract, within a period of 14 days in accordance with (Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 22, item 271 as amended). To do so, please notify us by telephone and return the purchased goods, at the same time sending us the relevant statement and proof of purchase (receipt or bill) to the following address:
Przekora 9a white warehouse
The company Ant-art. It will consider all complaints sent by post, e-mail or telephone within 10 working days from the customer. The customer can lodge a complaint by:
Przekora 9a white warehouse
By telephone: 601-190-780, 601-190-744
Right of withdrawal
(1) The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cost of transporting the returned goods shall be borne by the buyer.
(2) The period referred to in paragraph 1 shall start to run from the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or to a person other than the carrier designated by the Consumer.
(3) In the case of a Contract which includes multiple Products which are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the period referred to in paragraph 1 shall run from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
(4) In the case of a Contract that involves the regular delivery of Products over a fixed period of time (subscription), the time limit indicated in paragraph 1 shall run from taking possession of the first item.
(5) The Consumer may withdraw from the Contract by making a statement of withdrawal from the Contract to the Seller. It shall be sufficient for the Consumer to send the statement before the deadline for withdrawal from the Contract.
The statement may be sent by traditional mail, fax or electronically by sending the statement to the e-mail address of the Seller or by submitting the statement on the Seller's website - the Seller's contact details are specified in § 1.
7. in the event of withdrawal from the contract, the customer has the right to provide a bank account number for reimbursement of the order placed
Shipping and postage costs
Ant-art shall execute the order immediately after the payment is credited to its account or registered in the Przelewy24 system. Orders placed on general days, Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will be processed on the next working day.
The shipping cost is automatically calculated directly when you place your order via the shipping cost calculation system and is displayed as a separate item when you place your order. The maximum shipping cost is PLN 1,000.
In any case, each customer has the right to withdraw from the contract or to request an individual shipping cost calculation by contacting us by telephone 601-190-780, 601-190-744 or via e-mail email@example.com or via the website antart.com.pl
The customer may, in a separate declaration, consent to the processing of this data for purposes other than those connected with the fulfilment of the order, including marketing or sending newsletter messages.